DATE: June 1, 2004
SPS LAUNCHES ANSWER 2™ SHOES Childrens Sizing Chart
Finally, hours of non-profitable time spent trying to customize sneakers to accommodate an orthoses have come to an end. With the new ANSWER 2™ shoes, exclusively available from SPS, you can purchase an extra depth line of "off-the-shelf" contemporary styled shoes, specifically designed to accommodate AFOs, KAFOs and shoe inserts.
The ANSWER 2™ shoes have been specifically designed to look like other children's sneaker or adult jogging shoes - yet, accommodate the specific space and functional needs of AFO, KAFO and shoe insert wearers. ANSWER 2™ shoes give you the unique ability to provide a shoe to your patients that has today's styling and is highly durable (All leather uppers and inside quarter linings). Extra Length Velcro tabs and fashion colors in a wide range of sizes assures everyone from infants to the young at heart will be pleased with the styling and fit of the ANSWER 2™ shoes.
Use of the ANSWER 2™ shoes:
- Eliminates labor hours currently spent modifying retail shoes to accommodate an orthoses.
- Wide low Blucher opening assures no pressure points
- Wide, high toe box provides extra comfort and limits toe pressure.
- A straight back heel accomodates AFO and KAFO fitting.
- Triple layered removable insoles provide flexible width fitting.
ANSWER 2™ shoes are competitively priced with retail shoes currently purchased by patient's that can't fulfill their needs.
For more information about the ANSWER 2™ shoes, please call SPS at 800-767-7776 x 3.
- Toll Free: (800) 767-7776 ext. 3
- Worldwide: (678) 455-8888 ext. 3
- After Hours Emergency: (678) 492-6372