DATE: October 1, 2008
NEW ELITE 2 FOOT LAUNCHED AT SPS
ALPHARETTA, GA — SPS is pleased to announce immediate availability of the new Elite 2 Foot, exclusively distributed in the US by SPS.
Endolite’s Elite2 is a lightweight prosthetic foot designed for high impact walkers up through avid recreational sports enthusiasts (active K3-K4). It has a redesigned e-carbon heel for 20% greater vertical shock absorption and an improved glide sock for longer wear. Easy Toe Spring exchange is accommodated with 13mm hex head bolts.
- Tri-pod system provides great cornering and stability on uneven terrain
- Twin toe design for excellent ground compliance
- Easy cosmetic finishing coupled with low build height
- Sizes 24 - 30 cm available for user weights up to 365 pounds
- Suitable to users with low to rapid variable cadence (K3)
- 60 Day Performance Guarantee with 36 month warranty
Please call SPS Customer Service at 800.767.7776 x 3 for more information on the new Elite 2 Foot.
- Toll Free: (800) 767-7776 ext. 3
- Worldwide: (678) 455-8888 ext. 3
- After Hours Emergency: (877) 317-4570