- Product Information
Receive $1,000 off when you purchase this foot with a Plie 3. Learn more.
Currently has a 24-hour lead time
Maximum Shock Value
The Agilix™ is a multi-axial, shock absorbing flexible foot system designed to manage loading impacts, reduce socket shear forces and improve comfort while walking on nearly any terrain. The ultra-lightweight design offers K3 ambulators shockingly comfortable performance at a value like no other.
- Vertical shock absorption and carbon fiber flexibility optimized for low to moderate impact K3 ambulators; reduces socket shear forces and improves overall comfort.
- Multi-axial function increases ground compliance and stability; Streamlined, split-toe design results in improved long-term durability, saving time and money.
- Full length dynamic heel attached at the toe ensures a seamless roll-over, for superior comfort and a more symmetrical gait.
- Lower profile and lighter weight than the competitive alternative, allowing users to do more and feel less tired at the end of the day.
Sizes: 22-31cm (Sandal toe option available 22-28cm)
Build Height: 161mm / 6 1/3″ (27cm)
User Weight Rating: 365 lbs. (166kg)
Product Weight: 650g / 23 oz. (27cm including foot shell)
Stiffness Categories: 9 (low and moderate impact)
Heel Height: 10mm (3/8″)
Split Toe (inv/ev): Yes
Foot Shell CAP: Upon request
Skin Tones: 3
Attachment Type: Male pyramid
Warranty: 36-months (shell 6 months)
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5986, L5987
- Rewards: Yes