Anatomical ThermoThotics - Polyetherdiol Base
- Product Information
- This style is being discontinued. Only select sizes and widths are still available.
- Top - 3⁄16” Plastazote Medium. Base Material - 1⁄4” Polyetherdiol Urethane - 40 Dur. Anatomical Shape
- Features a conformable 3/16” Plastazote top cover for continuous protection and comfort.
- Base made from ED-9 Polyetherdiol urethane, a state-of-the-art heat moldable base compound that absorbs shock forces and cushions the plantar aspect of the foot.
- This resilient orthotic supports the arch and unloads stress at the forefoot while sitting naturally in the shoes.
- Tapered at the toe and easy to trim and grind.
- Supplier URL: www.aetrex.com
- Rewards: No