- Product Information
Endolite: Splash Into Summer Savings!
available through Sept. 30, 2019
*Offer valid in the US on purchases from July 1, 2019 through Sept 30, 2019.
The Endolite BladeXT foot is a cross trainer style foot designed to provide demanding users the versatility to achieve their fitness goals. From the occasional jogger to the avid marathon runner the BladeXT assists users in meeting the requirements of their fitness routine. Wearers can quickly transition from cardio to weight training without sacrificing safety, stability or performance.
- Running blade with powerful twin toe spring
- Traction heel for postural support and grip
- Ideal for cross training, running, bat and ball sports
- Controlled acceleration and deceleration
- Ease of alignment incl. A/P slide
- Heel stiffness adjustment
Max. user weight: 166kg (365lbs)
Activity level: 4
Spring range: 1-9
Component weight: 850g (1 lb 13.9 oz) cat. 6
Build height: 250mm (female)
Heel height: 10mm
Fitting instruction: 938345
- Patient Weight Limit: 365lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.blatchfordus.com
- Supplier L Code: L5980, L5986
- Rewards: Yes