Body Glove Performance 3mm Knee Sleeve
- Product Information
Protect your joints and amplify your active lifestyle with the added support and stability of the Body Glove® Performance Knee Sleeves. The 3mm Knee Sleeves provide the optimal blend of thermal compression, support, and flexibility, ideal for light to moderate activities.
- 3mm wetsuit grade neoprene – made from the highest quality non-latex neoprene
- 3mm neoprene wind mesh – in rear panel for optimal breathability and moisture reduction
- Quad shark skin – four shark skin panels to help prevent slippage even during the most strenuous activities
- 3D anatomical fit – contours to the knee for optimal fit and support
- Land + Sea – designed for peak comfort and performance above and below the water’s surface
- Protect: Reduce injury through faster warm up and controlled movements.
- Enhance: Boost performance through improved circulation. Knee proprioception leads to increased muscle control and stability.
- Recover: Improve post-training recovery with decreased muscle oscillation and joint swelling.
Wear & Care
Putting on your knee sleeve:
Do not attempt to pull the knee sleeve straight up your leg; the anti-slip Shark Skin panels on the interior of the sleeve will make this difficult. Turn the knee sleeve inside out and upside down. Slide the knee sleeve up your leg. Once a few inches below your knee, grab the sleeve from the bottom and roll it up over the knee. Adjust until it feels comfortable. The Body Glove logo should be at the bottom, and the bottom Shark Skin pads in the interior should be resting at the top of your calf..
Taking off your knee sleeve:
Do not attempt to pull the knee sleeve straight down your leg. Grab the knee sleeve from the top and roll it down, turning it inside out, so that the neoprene exterior of the sleeve is against your skin as you slide it down your leg.
Hand wash in cold water and air dry in the shade. Do not iron or bleach.
Notes on Shark Skin Material
The Shark Skin material is a synthetic rubber. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to rubber or neoprene, our knee sleeve may not be for you. If you experience a skin reaction, discontinue use and wash the area with soap and water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
To prevent skin reactions, we recommend the following:
- Limit prolonged use.
- Do not wear over an open wound.
- Wash the interior Shark Skin panels with soap and water after each use.
Warranty: 12 month warranty against faulty parts or defects. BGP will replace the defective products upon approved inspection.
- Supplier URL: www.bodygloveperformance.com
- Rewards: No