Dressing Retention and Compression Garment
- Product Information
- Compression support for post-op lower extremity situations, such as knee and hip replacement surgeries.
- Provides 25–30mmHg at 50% stretch with the greatest amount of comfort.
- This garment is designed to contour and fit the upper thigh just like our AK Compressogrip Shrinkers, and is in a class by itself for the heavy patients with thigh circumferences above 22", accommodating up to 40".
- It is much easier to don than compression stockings providing compression over the lower extremities with a universal waist belt that keeps the garment from slipping down.
- It is also much easier to don and accommodative for compression over bandages as a retainer. Superior upper thigh fit with great wicking and anti-microbial/anti-odor X-STATIC® properties.
- X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® is a high performance fiber system made with pure silver. Silver is naturally antimicrobial, to help inhibit odor in the garment.
- Silver also has the best possible thermodynamic properties, so you stay cooler in the summer and warmer in winter.
- This multi-directional garment can also be used as an interface for KAFO and hip orthoses where compression is needed.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Latex free materials.
- Material: X-Static
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Rewards: No