Screwdriver, 5/32 Prohold Ball End, 3.3"
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Sizes: 9/64" or 5/32"Length: 3.3"Ball end hex allows up to 25 degree working angle Color coded handle indicates inch or metric sizesComfortable, soft, ergo...
- Sizes: 9/64" or 5/32"
- Length: 3.3"
- Ball end hex allows up to 25 degree working angle
- Color coded handle indicates inch or metric sizes
- Comfortable, soft, ergonomic handle
- Flat on the handle to prevent rolling off a workbench, counter, or table
- Lifetime Warranty from Bondhus!
- ProHold Screw Holding Technology: Non-magnetic, extremely durable synthetic screw holding material will not corrode, become brittle, chip or break.
- Protanium High Torque Steel: Up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel.
- ProGuard Corrosion-Resistant Finish: Environmentally safe, provides better tool grip, resists solvents and is 5 times more corrosion resistant than competitor finishes.
Write Your Own Review