Swede-O Thermal Calf Shin
- Product Information
May be Suitable Treatment for:
- Calf Strains
- Shin Splints
- Overuse or weakness of calf
- Achilles’ Tendonitis
- Universal Design fits right or left calf
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the calf for increased comfort and support
- Thermal properties of this compression support can assist in preventing and rehabilitating muscle strain injuries to the calf/shin
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
- Supplier URL: www.swedeo.com
- Rewards: No