Hip Brace Philippon W/Post Pad
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15° increments from -30° to 105°. Can be locked in any position from -30° to 60°.Common Examples of UsePost-op...
- Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15° increments from -30° to 105°. Can be locked in any position from -30° to 60°.
Common Examples of Use
- Post-op and non-surgical use
- Hip instability
- Joint revisions
- Joint reconstruction
- Stable hip fractures
- ROM control
- Optional KAF Positioning Kit and Post Pad protects patients during and after hip surgery
- Malleable arms bend for abduction purposes
- Low profile design
- Malleable waist and leg cuffs
Write Your Own Review