Thruster RLF Medial Standard
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The NEW Bledsoe Thruster RLF OA Knee Brace uses muscle power to place a medially (Thruster RLF Medial) or laterally (Thruster RLF Lateral) directed force agains...
- The NEW Bledsoe Thruster RLF OA Knee Brace uses muscle power to place a medially (Thruster RLF Medial) or laterally (Thruster RLF Lateral) directed force against the knee during terminal extension to help relieve pain for moderate to severe symptomatic lateral or medial compartment arthrosis.
- New Strap Saddle Increases Brace Effectiveness The new strap saddle maximizes circumferential support by preventing strap indentation into the soft tissue. This enhances force and keeps the leg coupled to the hinge.
- Patient Adjustment Dial The Thruster RLF has an easy adjustment dial for pain relief. Just push in and turn the dial, with the leg in flexion. The patient can adapt the brace immediately to resolve their level of pain.
- Re-Engineered Buckle Concept The Thruster RLF has a unique new closure system, borrowed from the ski industry...over-center buckles. Some patients have trouble fitting and tightening the straps that make OA braces function. The new overcenter buckle design provides a better fit and requires less effort and hand strength to operate. The buckles also reduce the wear on hook and loop strapping.
- The new posterior positioning of the hinge behind the neutral point of the knee center counterbalances any anterior rotational moment common to fixed angle OA braces
- Bledsoe's "Dynamic Bracing" innovation of removing side thrust as the knee moves into flexion
- The Dynamic Bracing has been enhanced by posterior hinge positioning
- The femoral & tibial shells have been redesigned to be ergonomically more comfortable on legs
- Short version available for people under 5'6", and an athletes version slimmer calf muscle
- All adjustments of the hinge can now be made without any tools
- New denser pad material to allow the pads to be thinner, lighter and more comfortable
- Helps to relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation,
- Aids in delaying osteotomy or total joint procedures
- Increases daily walking time while increasing activities
- Aids in slowing the progression of the arthritic condition
- Indicated for post-operative or post-injury application following lateral and postero-lateral injuries
Write Your Own Review