AliMed Classic Pediatric Night Splint
- Child's Night Splint helps prevent heel cord and Achilles tendon shortening while sleeping
- Breathable, padded liner
- Three pediatric sizes
AliMed® Classic Pediatric Night Splint helps prevent heel cord and Achilles tendon shortening while sleeping. Night splint has hook and loop straps that adjust ankle and foot position from 5º plantarflexion to 10º dorsi-flexion helping to maintain or increase ROM. Pediatric Night Splint Indications: for idiopathic toe gait and post-Achilles tendon lengthening. The Classic Pediatric Night Splint is breathable and has a padded liner. Night splint is not for ambulation.
Pediatric Night Splint fits left or right foot.
- Pediatric Night Splint Sizing:
- Small fits child shoe size 2 to 7
- Medium fits child shoe size 7 to 10
- Large fits child shoe size 10 to 12-1/2.
Suggested code: L4396.