THE CLINICAL MINUTE
AFO1 FreeFlow Overview and Features:
Unpacked: Elevate Dynamics FreeFlow, Glide and HelixBand
Experience the simplicity, speed and inventory advantages of the all-sizes-in-one AFO, FreeFlow. Made from advanced carbon fiber, this lateral strut orthosis is designed to provide dynamic response throughout the gait cycle. The FreeFlow is fully adjustable, allowing practitioners the flexibility to fit the full range of patient sizes with just one product.
Features and Benefits:
- All-sizes-in-one design
- Advanced carbon technology for optimized durability and strength
- Adjustable posterior calf and lateral strut architecture for maximal patient comfort
- CoolFlow Liner provided increase breathability
- BOA® Fit System strap for one-handed donning and doffing
- Manufactured Suggested Coding: L1951
Provides support for dorsiflexors and mild hyperextension control in a comfortable lateral posterior strut design.
HelixBand for FreeFlow Product Overview:
Try the HelixBand - our dynamic, premium multiplanar solution to our custom-fit AFO product line.
Manufactured Suggested Coding: L2270
To find out more information on the HelixBand for the FreeFlow click here.
Please Note: HelixBand for FreeFlow is compatible for use with the FreeFlow AFO only.