Boot Progait Plus Ez Set
Only %1 left
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
Our classic walker boot with all of the features and quality you have come to expect from Bledsoe.Bledsoe's heel height replicates the height of a shoe ' .75 in...
- Our classic walker boot with all of the features and quality you have come to expect from Bledsoe.
- Bledsoe's heel height replicates the height of a shoe ' .75 inch. The industry average heel height is about 1.44 inches. Several models place the heel as high as 1.75 inches. Higher heel placement forces the patient to walk unevenly or 'circle the foot' to step, which often leads to back pain.
- Bledsoe makes the narrowest heel in the industry, at 2 inches. Other boot heels average almost 3.5 inches across. To 'accommodate swelling,' one popular model has a heel 5 inches wide. With Bledsoe's narrow heel, there is no pressure on the knee and no danger of slipping on the edge of the heel.
- Bledsoe is the only boot with a slight forward cant, which mirrors our natural stance in bare feet. Major manufacturers of walker boots set their stance between neutral (0°) and -3°. To the patient, it can provide a worrisome feeling of falling backward that can be magnified when walking on inclines or stairs. Bledsoe's 3° forward stance means patients move with confidence.
- To accommodate swelling and dressings, Bledsoe uses formable aluminum arms that can change with the width of the ankle without negatively affecting the gait.
- Thick foam innersole cushions the foot
- Pneumatic quick-pump liner encompasses the forefoot, ankle, and leg for complete immobilization and increased patient comfort
- Push-button release eases patient doffing
- Bulb placement prevents self-inflation, common with competitor models
- Full bootie encloses the foot
- Pivoting forefoot straps
- Fully adjustable calf straps for ideal placement
- Strong and durable aluminum shell
- Available in standard height or mid-calf
- Optional EZ Set Hinge for range of motion control
Write Your Own Review