Protective Body Sock
- Product Information
- Furnish an adequate quantity for change and laundering – a quantity of six units is recommended.
- Developed by Knit-Rite and introduced to the orthotic profession in 1980, the protective body interface may be used with all types of spinal orthoses and body jackets.
- Slightly heavier than a T-shirt, Torso-Interface provides more cushioning, moisture wicking and anti-microbial properties to keep skin dry, protected, and comfortable.
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash, mild detergent, warm temperature; no bleach. Tumble dry warm or dry flat
- Material: CoolMax, Cotton, Lycra, X-Static
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Supplier L Code: L0984
- Rewards: No