Torso-Interface Crew Neck w/ Axilla Flaps Coolmax Lycra
- Product Information
- Seamless finishing provides improved skin protection and patient comfort; aids in preventing skin breakdown. Outstanding stretch allows the fit to be virtually wrinklefree.
- Garments are finished on all edges. All styles are latex free materials. All fabrics are machine washable. Furnish an adequate quantity for change and laundering – a quantity of six units is recommended.
- Developed by Knit-Rite and introduced to the orthotic profession in 1980, the protective body interface may be used with all types of spinal orthoses and body jackets. Slightly heavier than a T-shirt, Torso-Interface provides more cushioning, moisture wicking and anti-microbial properties to keep skin dry, protected, and comfortable.
- CoolMax®/Lycra® (white) is a premier moisture wicking fiber. The X-Static/
- Lycra® (grey) is especially helpful when skin rashes are noticeable. Both fibers are antimicrobial to help eliminate odor in the garment. Cotton/lycra® (light beige) has the appeal of a natural fiber when allergies are a consideration.
- Crew neck and V-neck styles are designed with ribbed edgings at neck, arm holes and waist band. Even axilla flaps are integrated seamlessly into the knitted garment.
- Torso-Interface contours to the body. Fit the waist—fabric will stretch over chest and hips. Garment stretches over 150%.
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash, mild detergent, warm temperature; no bleach. Tumble dry warm or dry flat.
- Material: CoolMax, Cotton, Lycra, X-Static
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Supplier L Code: L0984
- Rewards: No