Aligner PHX Humeral Fracture Brace W/Hand Attachment
The Aligner PHX® Humeral Fracture Brace is revolutionizing non-invasive humeral fracture management care. This brace is engineered so health care providers can easily manipulate, control and correct bone alignment during the healing process – all without the need for surgery.
Common Examples of Use
- For fractures of the mid-shaft and distal third humerus.
- Shoulder Cuff– contours to the top of the humerus and assists in the suspension of the Aligner PHX brace.
- Adjustable Arm Length– a push-button telescoping design allows health care providers to customize the humeral and forearm lengths to the patient’s anatomy.
- ROM Hinge– protects and limits range of elbow motion during rehabilitation. The flexion and extension can be set in 10-degree increments: -10 to 110 degrees of flexion.
- Varus/Valgus Adjustment– dual adjustment pivot points allow for fracture reduction. Health care providers can align the fracture by making varus or valgus adjustments based on information from X-rays.
- Breathable, Strong Material– a comfortable, lightweight liner allows for better air flow around the arm, while the strong outer material works to compress soft arm tissue and stabilize the fracture.
- Figure 8 Suspension– unlike traditional arm slings, attachments on the shoulder cuff distribute the suspension load evenly over the anterior and posterior area, comfortably supporting the suspended arm.