- Product Information
- A unique elastic tubular support bandage that can be used in place of conventional elastic bandage or other types of supports.
- Compressogrip supports and applies compression on the part of the body to which it is applied.
- It may be removed and reapplied easily.
- Used for comfort and support under braces, for controlling and reducing edema and to minimize hypertrophic scarring.
- Finished edges permit washing and reuse without fraying or raveling.
- Approximate single layer pressure at 50% stretch is 20–25mmhg.
- At 100% stretch the compression is almost doubled.
- Doubled layers will almost double compression at both 50% and 100% stretch.
- Applications of more than two layers should be monitored as compression may exceed the limits of desired therapeutic pressure.
- 92% Polyester, 8% spandex, latex free.
- May be machine washed and tumble dried — warm water/no bleach.
- Material: Polyester, Spandex
- Supplier URL: www.knitrite.com
- Rewards: No