- Product Information
ALPS cosmetic covers are pre-stretched and are heated to shrink to size. After pulling skin over prosthesis use a heat gun and start at the toes and work up to the proximal brim. If needed a vinyl contact cement can be used or super glue for a more permanent bond. The EasySkin can be used on transtibial patients. For use with suction suspension applications place a small hole so the cosmetic cover does not inflate.
- Highly conformable
- Two sizes to accommodate most users.
- Pre-stretched, heat shrink to fit
- Minimal compression of the foam
- No transition line at the ankle
- Supplier URL: www.easyliner.com
- Supplier L Code: L5704
- Rewards: Yes