All-Terrain Knee With Stance Flexion
L Code: L5611,L5845,L5850,L5925
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The All-Terrain Knee is a 4-bar prosthetic knee joint that fulfills the security needs of low mobility users while still meeting the demands of active amputees....
The All-Terrain Knee is a 4-bar prosthetic knee joint that fulfills the security needs of low mobility users while still meeting the demands of active amputees. LegWorks’ patented Autolock Technology stance phase controller locks upon full swing phase extension, giving amputees confidence on all terrains. The patent-pending swing phase controller allows for variable cadence without the use of hydraulics or pneumatics, while a simple twist-knob manual lock offers users increased safety during the rehabilitation process or situational use on uneven terrain. Additionally, this version offers adjustable stance flexion via a proximal stance flexion adaptor.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior stability to traditional polycentric designs via the patented AutoLock Technology
- Friction swing phase control via the patent-pending Variable Cadence Controller
- Simple twist-knob manual lock
- Waterproof in freshwater (e.g. shower, lake)
- Adjustable stance flexion via a proximal stance flexion adaptor
- Amputation Level: Transfemoral
- Weight Rating: 275lb (125kg)
- Knee Flexion Angle: 150°
- Mobility Level: K1-K4
- Proximal Connection: Pyramid Adaptor
- Distal Connection: 30mm Tube Clamp
- Weight of Knee: 2.71lb (1,230g)
- Device Height: 7 15/16in (201mm)
- Proximal Portion Length: 1 9/16in (40mm)
Product Warranty: 2 Years
Write Your Own Review