Supplier: OTTO BOCK
L Code: L5826,L5925
If none available in stock, item(s) will Ship from Supplier.
The Aqua-Knee is water-resistant. It is small, light and equipped with a miniature hydraulic unit and a lock. Less active and unsure prosthesis users can activ...
- The Aqua-Knee is water-resistant. It is small, light and equipped with a miniature hydraulic unit and a lock.
- Less active and unsure prosthesis users can activate the lock to achieve greater stability during the stance phase.
- When used unlocked, dynamic flexion and extension resistances can be adjusted separately from one another for swing phase control appropriate to the particular needs of the amputee.
- Flood holes to the right and left on the joint body make it possible for the knee joint to flood when setting foot in water and facilitate cleaning the joint.
- Material: Aluminum
- Proximal connection: Pyramid adapter
- Distal connection: Pyramid adapter
- Knee flexion angle: 135 °
- System height: 6mm
- proximal system height to alignment reference point: 6 mm
- distal system height to alignment reference point: 56 mm
- Weight ~ 400 g
- Max. body weight: 150 kg
Write Your Own Review