Rheo Knee 3 Kit w/ 5yr Warranty (Includes Service Check at 40mos)
- Product Information
RKN130007 is now a discontinued part number, and has been replaced by this part number - RKN130003.
Now weatherproof, the RHEO KNEE 3 provides the most natural knee function among all microprocessor knees because it continuously adapts to the user and the environment while providing excellent stability and safety.
- Weatherproof design allows exposure to splashing of water.
- Advanced actuator and resistance control ensure best possible resistance, e.g. more support in stair descent and minimum effort needed in level ground gait.
- Effortless swing initiation enables a smoother gait, even in crowds and confined spaces.
- Smart gait detection, including kinematic sensor technology, ensures stability and dynamic response in every situation.
- Magnetorheologic technology enables an instant response so that users never have to wait for the knee to catch up with them.
- Extension lock mechanism, to lock the knee in full extension and increase safety and comfort under specific circumstances.
- Advanced extension assist mechanism.
- ÖSSUR LOGIC app offers two levels of experience one for the user and another for the practitioner.
RHEO KNEE Kit Includes:
- RHEO KNEE 3
- RHEO KNEE 3 Charger
- Warranty Certificate
- User Manual
- Technical Manual
- Quick Reference Card
RHEO KNEE 3 with Threaded Top Adapter
RHEO KNEE 3 with threaded top adapter is the solution for knee disarticulation amputees and those with long residual limbs.
To order RHEO KNEE 3 with threaded top adapter, order the RHEO KNEE 3 Kit and add Össur's Female Pyramid Insert to the order.
- Amputation Level: Transfemoral
- Impact Level: Low To Moderate
- Maximum Patient Weight: 136kg (300lbs)
- Build Height: 236mm (9 1/4")
- Knee Flexion: 120º
- Aluminum Frame Construction: Yes
- Weight: 1.63kg (3.59lbs)
- Patient Weight Limit: 300lbs
- Supplier URL: www.ossur.com
- Supplier L Code: L5828, L5845, L5848, L5850, L5856, L5925, L5930
- Rewards: No