Pheon - Modular Knee Joint, Locking, Threaded Top
The 3R62 Pheon polycentric prosthetic knee joint with mechanical swing phase control is especially well suited for prosthesis wearers with low mobility, since it provides the corresponding functionality for swing phase control and stance phase control. At the same time, the 3R62 supports the therapy goal of restoring the ability to stand and moderate ability to walk indoors and outdoors.
Thanks to the integrated optional lock, which can be activated or deactivated by the prosthetist, the 3R62 Pheon provides targeted support for the post-amputation therapy process – from the initial standing and walking exercises with the interim prosthesis through to the final fitting.
- Permits biometrically important, controlled and stabilizing flexion under load up to 10 degrees
- Far-reaching and easy to implement adjustment possibilities
- Robust and smooth-running needle roller bearing technology
- Modern design that protects the cosmetic cover
- 2R49 aluminium tube adapter included in scope of delivery