Prosedo modular knee joint
The Prosedo 3R31 features a hydraulic flexion resistant sitting assist. The hydraulic can be adjusted based on patient weight and needs. After disengaging the lock, progressive flexion resistance will support the patient while lowering into a seated position. This can help provide balance and reduce strain on the patient’s sound side.
- Manual lock - Manual lock knee with unique release function. Disengagement of the lock when partially loaded is possible.
- Optional lock release - Optional disengagement of the lock via lock release button which is located underneath the blue front cap.
- Adjustable hydraulics - New to this segment of low mobility products: a hydraulic controlled high and progressive flexion resistance to help provide balance while patients are lowering into a chair.
- Proximal connection - Prosedo is available with two proximal connection variants: a pyramid adapter or a threaded connector for fittings of longer residual limbs.
- High maximum body weight - Lightweight design (600 g) with a high weight limit (275 lbs / 125 kg).
- Tube clamp Ø 30 mm - Pylon is included in scope of delivery.
Benefits for the Patient
- Smooth unlocking to help patients more safely lower into a chair and reduce strain on their sound side.
- Small, lightweight design reduces overall weight of prostheses.
Activity Level: K1
Maximum Body Weight: 125 kg (275.578 lbs)
Proximal Connection: Pyramid Adapter
Distal Connection: Tube Clamp (30 mm diameter)
Maximum Knee Flexion Angle: 145 degrees
Product Weight: 600 g