RHEO XC KNEE KIT 3 YRS WARRANTY No Service Check
Purchase a qualifying microprocessor product and receive a Solo Stove Campfire.
Plus, one clinic will be randomly selected to receive a Solo Stove Bonfire each month of Q4!
For a list of qualifying Microprocessors and additional details, click here.
Valid October 1st - December 31st, 2022
From rehabilitation, to the home and office, to the gym and the trail, RHEO KNEE XC confidently goes anywhere. Whether rehabilitating on a spin cycle, navigating tight spaces, strolling around town, or hiking a trail in the rain, RHEO KNEE XC provides the perfect balance of stability and dynamics.
- Weatherproof design allows exposure to splashing of water.
- Magnetorheologic technology enables an instant response so that users never have to wait for the knee to catch up with them.
- Smart gait detection, including kinematic sensor technology, ensures stability and dynamic response in every situation.
- Advanced actuator and resistance control ensure best possible resistance, e.g. more support in stair descent and minimum effort needed in level ground gait.
- Advanced extension assist mechanism.
- Effortless swing initiation enables a smoother gait, even in crowds and confined spaces.
- Allows high impact activities such as running and jogging.
- Extension lock mechanism, to lock the knee in full extension and increase safety and comfort under specific circumstances.
- Efficient cycling and secure stops with Automatic Cycling Recognition.
- Allows step-over-step stair ascent.
- ÖSSUR LOGIC app offers two levels of experience one for the user and another for the practitioner.
Amputation Level: Transfemoral, Knee Disarticulation
Impact Level: Moderate To High
Weight Of Knee: 1.61kg (3.56lbs)
Build Height: 236mm (9 1/4")
Knee Flexion: 120º
Aluminum Frame Construction: Yes
Max Patient Weight: 136kg (300lbs) - Moderate Impact Level, 110kg (243lbs) - High Impact Level