Built on the AllPro distal mount platform, the AllPro DS combines the shock absorption, energy return, and ground compliance of the AllPro with the added shock and 60 degree rotation of the DuraShock. This foot is ideal for the K3 and low K4 portion of the AllPro population with the exception of those that run long distances on a regular basis.
Foot includes Spectra Sock. Foot Shell sold separately. DuraShock unit will be red, blue, or black based on weight category.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile foot function adapts to all activities
- Industry-leading flexibility provides excellent plantar and dorsiflexion
- Split-Toe, carbon composite design for multiaxial movement and dynamic response
- Vertical shock and 60 degrees of axial rotation for increased socket comfort
- Carbon composite design for dynamic response
- Adjustable heel stiffness with replaceable bumper
- The RPI pyramid (10.75 in. only) allows two different placements of the alignment in reference to the foot length. Either 30% or 35% of foot length for TF or TT respectively
- Functional Level: K3, K4
- Pyramid (mm): 30
- Patient Weight Maximum: 250lbs/113kg
- Patient Weight Minimum: 100lbs/45kg
- Weight: 25.6oz/720g
- Build Height: 8.75in/222mm
- Heel Height: 3/8in/10mm
- 24 months for AllPro foot unit
- 12 months for DuraShock pylon
The AllPro DS foot system has been designed and manufactured for specific patient weights. Failure to follow the weight guidelines and/or overload conditions caused by the patient, such as heavy lifting, high impact sports, or abusive activities that would otherwise damage the natural limb, may void the warranty.