Balance Foot S with Male Pyramid K1 - K2
Balance Foot S is a lightweight, waterproof foot specifically designed to meet the needs of low active walkers. For these users, the cushioning heel foam with gradual stiffening and wide sole blade provides enhanced stability perception, moderate push-off, and the perception of a smooth rollover.
The anatomical foot cover features a steady-grip sole and a sandal clamping toe, offering better barefoot stability on wet or slippery surfaces and the opportunity to wear different types of footwear.
- Foot Module
- Removable Foot Cover* with a black Spectra Sock
*When ordering brown covers, add “BR” to the end of the part number.
- Amputation Level: Trans-femoral and Trans-tibial
- Impact Level: Low
- Maximum Patient Weight: 147kg (324lbs)
- Categories: 1-8
- Size: 22-30cm
- Weight of Foot: (Size 27, cat5) 622g (1,37lbs) w/ Foot Cover and Sock
- Build Height: (Size 27) 126mm (4 61/64in) w/ Male Pyramid
- and Foot Cover
- Heel Height: 10mm (3/8in)
- Adapter Options: Male Pyramid