Dynatrek is an energy storing foot for an all-terrain daily use. The split carbon fiber blade allows inversion/eversion and optimal energy storage.
Designed for active users, the Dynatrek foot allows them to walk smoothly and safely on all-terrain (gravels, concrete, rocks, sand, cobbles, grass...), and on slopes and stairs.
Features and Benefits:
- Dynamic patients
- Trans-femoral or Trans-tibial fitting
- Convenient on all terrain
- Progressive and smooth rollover
- Heel wedges for stiffness adjustment
- Maximum patient's weight: 150Kg / 330 lbs
- Waterproof, salt water-proof, clorinated water-proof
- Polyurethane foot shel supplied
- Delivered with cosmetic kit including a malleolar clip and a protection sock