Click HERE for the Proprio Foot Reimbursement Guide.
PROPRIO FOOT is an adaptive microprocessor controlled ankle for low to moderately active amputees. Motor-powered ankle motion increases toe clearance in swing phase by raising the forefoot, reducing the risk of trips and falls. It also adjusts the ankle angle to changing terrain, providing stable foot placement on stairs and inclined surfaces.
- Increased toe clearance in swing
- Automatic terrain adaptation on level-ground, ramps and stairs
- Dynamic carbon foot blade with exceptional roll-over characteristics
- Relax-mode for comfortable sitting and chair-exit-mode for easier sit transfers
- Integrated battery
- Accompanying Össur Logic app for iOS devices provides:
- Simple practitioner setup and adjustments, and printable user activity reports
- User adjustable ankle alignment for changing footwear
- Selection of user preferences and monitoring of step count and battery charge level