Quickchange Self Align Component
The Quickchange adapter allows the user to easily and quickly remove the foot from the prosthesis or be able to switch to a secondary foot for specialty applications. For example, they may need a prosthetic foot that has additional functions or walking properties or is waterproof. Or they may want a different heel height or a wider selection of shoes, or they may also want to play sports.
With the Quickchange adapter, amputees can change their prosthetic foot by themselves when needed in just one step. Removing the foot can also help in tight situations or when changing clothes.
- Free choice: Prosthesis users can use feet with different functions.
- Self-Aligning: The prosthetic alignment is not altered by using the Quickchange.
- Easy removal: Removing the foot can also help in tight situations or when changing clothes.
- Easy to use: Prosthesis users can handle the Quickchange on their own with no tools required.
- Safety: The Quickchange has been tested according to ISO 10328. The locking pin ensures a secure hold until the next foot change.
- Activity Level: K2, K3, K4
- Max. body weight: 275lbs/125kg
- Field of application: TT, TF/KD/HD below the knee joint
- Distal connection: 4-hole connection
- Proximal Connection: Pyramid Adapter
- Part Weight: 7.75oz (220g)
- Part Clearance: 1 1/4in (31mm)
- Waterproof: Fresh and Salt waterproof
- Material: Aluminum