Proximal Seal Interface Liner
- Product Information
Alps: Liner and Suspension Sleeve Promo
Click HERE to purchase this ALPS Liner and receive up to a 50% discount on an Alps suspension sleeve!*
*Liner and sleeve MUST be purchased at the same time to receive the discounted price.
ALPS PSI Liner allows the sleeve to seal on the liner just proximal to the trim lines of a transtibial socket. The fabric cover located distally allows the air to wick out of the prosthesis. ALPS EasyGel helps to relieve the skin of shear forces. The PSI liner can be used in conjunction with current valve suction or vacuum systems being used in the market today.
- Exposed gel portion allows for means of sealing
- Terrycloth fabric located distally to act as an air wick
- Works with elevated vacuum systems currently available on the market
- Unlimited restriction of stretch of the proximal portion of the liner
- available in two different thicknesses 6mm uniform, tapered from 6mm at distal end to 3mm
- Supplier URL: www.easyliner.com
- Supplier L Code: L5679
- Rewards: Yes