ICEROSS Seal-In X Locking Liner
The Iceross Seal-In X Locking liner is a silicone liner for transtibial amputees of all activity levels, providing superior function by combining the benefits of locking suspension with the benefits of Seal-In. The liner is available in both 3mm and 6mm profiles.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft DermoGel® silicone
- Seamless functional textile for easy knee bending
- Stabilizing matrix
- Compatible with all movable seal-ring options
The seal-ring offering provides three different options:
- X-Classic - the classic day-to-day seal
- X-Grip - for good rotational control
- X-Volume - accommodates more volume reduction
The liner should be used with the Icelock 562 Hybrid (L-562000) and an airtight socket.
Combine Seal-In Technology with Unity vacuum system for stabilization of volume fluctuations and comfortable socket fit throughout the day.
- Amputation Level: Transtibial
- Impact Level: Low to High
- Liner Sizes: 16,18,20,22,23.5,25,26.5,28,30,32,34,36,40,45
- Liner Profiles: 3mm and 6mm
- Seal Ring Sizes: 20,22,24,26,28,30,32,35,38,41,44,47,51,55,60,65
- Matrix: 10cm