Paceline Prosthetic Sock
Please Note: There is a minimum order of qty 12 if shipping from the supplier.
Free Samples of Prosthetic Socks are available from the supplier HERE.
The Paceline® Prosthetic Sock is a superior volume management tool that is designed to be lightweight and soft, providing users the ability to maintain a better fitting prosthesis.
Features and Benefits:
- Less SKU’s so less inventory
- Will not unravel if cut from the proximal end
- No added thickness at the distal end
- Optional branding with company name/logo
- With or without distal hole
- Labeled and color coded for easy identification
- Two lengths (short & long)
- Three widths (narrow, regular & wide)
- Three Plys (1, 3 & 5 Ply)
Machine wash right side out in warm water (no bleach), and tumble dry on low heat. Always wear clean socks.