Carter Mens Machine-Washable Casual Shoe
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
A contemporary, machine-washable shoe that features double depth construction.
Transition from day to night in these easy-to-maintain, casual shoes. Durable and machine washable, the Dr. Comfort Carter is a versatile, go-anywhere men’s shoe that features excellent foot protection. The Carter is constructed with lightweight stretch Lycra and a two-way contact closure for extra flexibility and stability.
The padded heel and tongue helps to prevent skin irritation. Built 1/4 inch deeper, the Carter is designed to accommodate foot deformities such as bunions or hammertoes while still keeping its comfort and support.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs
- Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Breathable, durable Lycra material that allows shoes to be machine washed
- Seamless design helps to prevent skin irritation and provides comfort
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (E/EE), Wide (EEE/EEEE), Extra Wide (6E)
- Sizes: 7.5 - 14.0 (12.5, 13.5 not available)
- Colors: Black
- Material: Lycra
- Collection: Washable