Easy Men's Slipper
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Soft men’s slippers with an open heel for warmth and comfort.
After a long day on your feet, step into cushioned comfort to help relieve aches and stress. Designed with soft, fleece lining and microfiber uppers, the Dr. Comfort® Easy men’s slipper delivers plush comfort and warmth whether you’re relaxing or walking around the house.
With an open-heel design, the Easy offers plenty of room to accommodate swollen, sore feet, while the sturdy skid-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you walking safely and in lush comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Dr. Comfort gel inserts deliver comfort
- Rubber/EVA outsole helps prevent slipping when walking
- Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet, and is designed to help prevent skin irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 7.0 - 13.0 (Full sizes only)
- Colors: Camel, Chocolate
- Material: Microfiber and Fleece
- Collection: Slipper