Mens Gordon White (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Revolutionizing the way you walk, the Dr. Comfort® Gordon men’s athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Gordon has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16” of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts. This athletic shoe is recommended for men who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, men with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic men with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. The sleek, modern design of the Gordon delivers that trendy look while providing function and support in a walking shoe to help reduce the risk of foot health issues.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones