Mens Patrick Chestnut (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
A classic boat shoe with a modern twist that provides pressure relief and all-day comfort.
The classic boat shoe has been refreshed. The Patrick is a sophisticated, modern-day men’s casual boat shoe featuring top-grain leather that relieves pressure and provides superior all-day comfort. Designed with a moccasin toe and detailed stitching on the outside, while the inside has soft smooth leather to protect your feet.
The rubber soles absorb shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles and knees when in motion. The cushioned heel and padded tongue help prevent skin irritation.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15
- Colors: Black, Chestnut, Multi
- Material: Leather
- Collection: Casual