A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Feel comfortable all day in Dr. Comfort Men's Scott shoe. This lightweight, moccasin slip on offers a hook-and-loop closure strap for a more customizable fit. Designed with detailed stitching on the outside and soft, smooth leather interior, the Scott has rubber soles that are super shock absorbent and the padded heels prevent irritation. Delivering relief with every step from forefoot, arch and heel, the Scott has a removable microfiber-lined insole to accommodate your own orthotics. Ideal for casual or dress.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones