Mens Winner X White (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Finally, a double depth shoe for active men. Built a ¼ inch deeper, the Winner X is a full top-grain leather athletic shoe with a unique arch stabilizer delivering extra support and stability. Constructed with two contact closures, this trainer accommodates extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs. The wide toe box provides plenty of wiggle room while the padded heel cup and tongue prevent skin irritation. Shock absorbent and supportive, the Winner X offers superior comfort.
The Winner X is a ¼ inch deeper than the Winner Plus which is a lace up shoe and the Winner which is a loop and closure shoe.
Features and Benefits:
- Two hook and loop fasteners ensures comfort, support, and a great fit
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume needed
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (E/EE), Wide (EEE/EEEE), Extra Wide (6E)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15
- Colors: Black, White
- Material: Leather
- Collection: Athletic