Ranger Mens Work/Hiking Boots
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
*Chestnut color shoes must be dyed and have a 2-3 day wait time before shipping.
Out-of-the-box comfortable and light hiking boot with durable construction.
Casual, sturdy and stylish for work, rugged enough for all your outdoor adventures. The Ranger hiker boot features a full top-grain leather upper, padded heel cup and tongue, and a wide toe box for superior support and comfort. Available in our unique no-tie elastic lace, this hiking boot will satisfy your desire for action.
Features and Benefits:
- Hook and loop fastener and easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—ensures comfort, support, and a great fit
- Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE)
- Sizes: 6.0 - 15
- Colors: Black, Chestnut
- Material: Leather