Victory Women’s Athletic Shoe
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Enjoy every step you take on your next adventure. Lightweight and supportive, the Dr. Comfort® Victory is an athletic shoe that delivers comfort and style. Constructed with leather and mesh uppers, the Victory offers ventilation to help regulate heat and keep your feet cool and dry. You’ll experience a roomy, protective toe box in these trainers to help prevent skin irritation and toe stubbing during activity. Featuring a no-tie elastic lace system and a single contact closure, the Victory is easy to put on and simple to adjust. With optimal cushioning and a stable sole, the Victory helps to keep you moving in comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Breathable material to regulate heat and help keep feet cool and dry.
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (A/B), Wide (C/D), Extra Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 4.0 - 12.0(11.5 Not Available)
- Colors: White, Blue, Pink
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- Collection: Athletic