Womens Annie Beige (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
A stylish, casual shoe made with stretchable Lycra for women with sensitive feet.
Lightly padded for extra comfort, this casual shoe is as supportive as attractive. The Annie provides pressure relief, superior all-day comfort and features a breathable and stretchable Lycra upper with leather trim. Nice and roomy, the contact closure design gives you the opportunity to custom fit the tightness for your ideal comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Medium (A/B), Wide (C/D), Extra Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 5.5 - 11.0
- Colors: Black, Acorn, Beige, Blue
- Material: Stretch Lycra and Leather
- Collection: Casual