Womens Betty Chestnut (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
A stylish, roomy shoe made with stretchable Lycra for any casual occasion.
Now you can have fashion and function. Stylish and orthopedic, the Betty is a casual shoe that features stretchable Lycra and leather trim with a contact closure. Experience plenty of wiggle room with the wide toe box and superior stability support with padded ankles and a firm bottom. Comfortable right from the get go, the Betty is easy to put on and off and can be worn for all sorts of occasions.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
- Widths: Narrow (A/AA), Medium (A/B), Wide (C/D), Extra Wide (E/EE)
- Sizes: 4.0 - 12
- Colors: Black, Chestnut, Beige
- Material: Stretch Lycra and Leather
- Collection: Casual