A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Step out in a timeless heel that will flatter any look. The Dr. Comfort Coco offers simplicity and sophistication in a heel that’s specifically designed for women with diabetes. Created with a ¾-inch heel, the Coco features a patent pending forefoot design that helps to deliver forefoot relief and a BOA closure system which provides easy adjustability for a secure fit. Whether you’re headed to work or a special event, the Coco will add a lift to your outfit.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Easy, self-adjustable closure system allows for a comfortable and secure fit
- Breathable material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones