Womens Grace White (Split Pair Only)
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
A laid-back shoe with fashion and function for any adventure, the Dr. Comfort Grace women’s athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Grace has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16” of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts. This athletic walking shoe is recommended for women who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, women with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic women with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. Whether it’s a walk around town, a hike through the woods or a quiet evening at home, your feet will appreciate the support, comfort, and fashion that the Grace has to offer.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones