A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found here.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
Slide on a versatile style that works for you. The Dr. Comfort Mallory is a sleek-looking, slip-on women’s dress shoe that can help relieve your aches and pains with a touch of style! Crafted with genuine leather and soft micro-suede lining, the Mallory is designed with a rigid shank in the mid-foot of the outsole for arch support and stability while the reduced seamlines and roomy toe box provide comfort.
One of Mallory’s goals is to help prevent complications, which can include ulcerations, calluses, or even amputations for patients with diabetes. The beautiful details and luxurious finishes of the Mallory pairs well with any outfit, whether heading to work, dressy event, or casual outing.
Features and Benefits:
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Use of rigid shank in the mid-foot of the outsole delivers arch stability
- Reduced seamlines, soft micro-suede lining, and uppers with reduced stitching deliver comfort and help prevent skin irritation
- Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter, and padded tongue to help reduce irritation
- Slip-on style allows this for easy on/off application
- Constructed with genuine leather for comfort and good foot support
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones