Womens Marla Black (Split Pair Only)
A full list of modifications for this shoe can be found by searching "DRCMOD" in the main search bar.
Please Note: The modifications and shoes being modified must be on the same order, have the same shipping method and ship from the supplier.
Supplier is experiencing long lead times on backorders and has been slow to provide backorder details. Please consider an in stock product option.
From day to night, step into comfort. Easy-to-maintain, the Dr. Comfort Marla is a versatile, go-anywhere women’s casual shoe that delivers comfort and foot protection in a machine washable shoe. The Marla is constructed with lightweight stretch Lycra and a two-way contact closure for extra flexibility and stability. Additional features include a padded heel to help prevent skin irritation, and double depth construction (built ¼ inch deeper than regular Dr. Comfort shoes) to accommodate foot deformities such as bunions or hammertoes.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed with extra depth to accommodate extra volume for severe edema, internal braces, and AFOs
- Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Breathable, durable Lycra material that allows shoes to be machine washed
- Seamless design helps to prevent skin irritation and provides comfort
- Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones