SpryStep Carbon Footplate Shoe Insert
Turf Toe is the third highest injury (behind knee and ankle injuries) that causes college athletes to miss football playing time.
The SpryStep® Carbon Footplate has been designed to alleviate foot pain and instability.
Among non-athletes, there are multiple additional clinical applications for acute or chronic foot conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Rigid carbon core surrounded by trimmable composite material provides support and dynamic response
- Circumferential blue material is trimmable to customize the fit inside the shoe
- Great Toe Plantar Plate Injury (Turf Toe)
- Metatarsal Fractures
- Lis Franc Injury
- Forefoot, Midfoot Pain
- Athletic Enhancement
- Complimentary to foot orthoses prescription
- Ankle Sprains
- Forefoot, Midfoot Arthritis
- Foot Stress Fractures
- Metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint injuries