- Product Information
The 20" and 22" length BK full gel is considered a custom and is non-returnable.
The ComforGel Liner is a unique design that sandwiches a special formulated gel between inner and outer layers of cotton fabric. The stretch fabric allows for the liner to conform to virtually any shape and provide exceptional comfort, while the nylon reinforced distal end provides for great durability. The great stretch allows for ComforGel Liners to be used for AK, BK, Arm, and even Symes or Chopart applications!
Available in three and five ply thicknesses and a variety of sizes to accommodate practically any amputee. Standard gel length is 9”, however a 12” gel length is also available. X-Tra Styles have gel for the full length of the sock.
- Exceptional comfort for the amputee
- Gel formulated specifically for prosthetic use
- Unique sandwich design surrounds gel with durable cotton fabric
- Standard version has 9” of gel
- Extended gel is available, up to the full length of the sock
- Standard lengths of 12” and 14”
- Longer lengths available upon request
- Two thicknesses available, easily identifiedby Yellow stitching for 3 ply and Green stitching for 5 ply
- Appropriate for any level of amputation
- X-Tra version is ideal for Symes and Chopart level amputations
- Very cost effective!
- Material: Cotton, Gel
- Supplier URL: www.comfortoandp.com
- Supplier L Code: L8417
- Rewards: No