- Product Information
- The Defender is specifically designed to endure the physical demands of young amputees.
- Optimized carbon fiber lay-ups provide flexibility in a design that is robust and virtually maintenance-free so that users can feel confident over a range of high impact activities.
- Petite adult amputees will also benefit from the small size offering (16-21 cm) and stiffness categories tailored to their low body weight.
- The Defender provides premium performance in a pint-sized package.
- Ensures smooth rollover and exceptional ground compliance in a flexible design
- Patented technology and eliminated bolt holes in flex areas result in optimal strength and performance
- Virtually maintenance-free design
Defender Technical Specifications
Stiffness Categories: 1-6P; 1A
Build Height (average): 2.4 inches
Product Weight (average): 92g
Connector: Integral 22mm male pyramid
Heel Height: 3/8"
- Patient Weight Limit: 100lbs
- Age Group: Pediatric
- Supplier URL: www.freedom-innovations.com
- Supplier L Code: L5981
- Rewards: Yes